Sunday 1 March 2009

Hootiful . . .

I know. A bad pun as a title is never a good idea. But these little felt owl brooches from Fibrespace really are beautiful, delicate and sturdy all at once . . .



And they come on a lovely card, just right for giving as a birthday gift/greeting card all in one . . .



Unfortunately, I haven't got a birthday coming up but I know someone who has and this, having been bought on Friday and arrived on Saturday - how's that for fast!, shall be winging (ho ho) its way to her shortly.

4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I think I've already got Fibrespace in my favourites but I'm going to go and check (when the site speeds up a bit...).

    I really like the idea of a card bearing a present, it's very original.

    Great post title, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, I was quite pleased with the hootiful pun . . .!

    The owls are seriously sweet. I'd recommend them highly. I've just got to persuade myself to give them away now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pun, thank you for the compliments :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment here - I always love to read them and I do my best to reply to them all, either here or by email.